Happy Tuesday! This week has already been so crazy busy…I’m not quite sure what I was thinking when I decided to start up my second business at 23 as a one man show…well, I wasn’t obviously! Haha! I’ve been having so much fun getting everything ready to go though for my boutique’s launch in February! I have so much stock in route currently – I can’t wait for y’all to see everything! Y’all are gonna die! I will touch more on the boutique in a separate post a little later!
I wore this oversized sweater dress this weekend…it’s so cozy! Sweater dresses and OTK boots have been
I’m finally getting reorganized after the New Year…I feel like it always takes everyone a second to regroup after the holidays! I’m planning my editorial calendar for this next year, and I’m so excited about all of the new content coming up! I love spending the first week of the new year to set goals and really center myself before taking on the coming year. I truly believe that sitting down and writing everything on paper helps so much to keep you accountable when goal setting, so I wanted to share some of my personal resolutions and goals for 2018!
Business Goals and Resolutions:
1. Be More Intentional with Content: This past year, I let my personal life get in the way of putting 100% into my blog. I slacked on content, didn’t get posts up, got posts up that I wasn’t proud of, and ultimately just wasn’t putting out the content I know I am capable of. This year, I will focus more on creating amazing content consistently instead of a lot of “filler” content with quality content occasionally sprinkled in.
2. Pitch More Brands: As you know, a huge part of blogging (at least once it becomes your full-time job) is partnerships with brands. I don’t ever pitch brands myself and instead wait for brands to come to me with campaigns (mainly due to the fact that my personal life superseded my blog this past year), then choose to partner if I believe in the brand/product or kindly decline. This year, I want to be more intentional with pitches and form partnerships with brands I have on my “wish list” for partnerships.
3. Travel: Now that I am out of school, I want to travel like crazy! I’m so excited to more travel content to my blog and explore this beautiful world that’s at our feet.
4. Grow my Brand: I have huge goals for growth when it comes this blog and social media. I want to be able to reach, inspire, and help more women feel more confident through fashion!
5. Launch and Grow my Boutique: If you missed the announcement on Instagram stories the other day, my boutique will be opening in February of 2018. It’s something I have dreamed of doing for a while and am so excited about! I’m currently buying for the spring collection…I can’t wait to show y’all everything! The website is still under construction and the exact launch date is TBD, but you can follow along on my boutique’s Instagram HERE: Bella and Bloom Boutique
Personal Goals and Resolutions:
1. Get my Butt to the Gym: I know, I know. Could you be any more cliché, Katlyn?! I’ve had a gym membership for as long as I can remember, but this past year I let life get in the way big time. If it weren’t