It’s just a wedding kind of week, y’all! I feel like I scoured Pinterest for hours and hours searching for the perfect way to ask the guys to be in the wedding party (because let’s be honest, your future husband will probably be pretty useless in taking care of all this kinda stuff…which means you will have to take the reigns)!I came across Urban Farmhouse Tampa on Etsy, and it was like hitting a wedding gold mine! They have over 900 personalized unique gifts perfect for all aspects of your wedding from groomsman gifts, bridesmaid gifts, engagement gifts, FOB and MOB gifts, and other miscellaneous wedding goodies! We finally decided on the engraved wooden box flask set and the personalized beer glasses…because if there’s one thing these guys are good at, it’s drinking! Haha! They were such a hit and all of the guys were so excited about them!
Shop other great groomsman gift ideas from Urban Farmhouse Tampa below!
Happy Friday babes! Can y’all even believe it’s already June?! This year has been FLYING by…not going to lie, I wish it would all slow down a little! If you read my latest post of the review I did on my Christian Louboutin Heels, I shared that I love investing in designer shoes that are classic and timeless, but I tend to go for more affordable clothing since trends are ALWAYS changing. I thought it would be the perfect time with the seasons changing and in light of that post to share some amazing summer outfits that are affordable + so on trend! I found some of the prettiest open back pieces, pom details, and embroidered summertime items when I was checking out Pineapple Collective recently! Almost everything is under $50 and great quality! I think that the maxi dress is probably my favorite! I love anything that makes me feel like I should be vacationing in some beachside destination! Haha!
I’ve had a lot of requests to do a Christian Louboutin review on the “So Kate” heels, so your wish is my command! I’ve worn these for about a year and a half now and definitely gotten to see the pros/cons of these beauties! Be sure to leave a comment, and let me know if you have any other questions I missed below! Alsolet me know if this type of post was helpful and if so, which designer item you’d like to see a review on next! 🙂
1. Sexy Silhouette: The “So Kate” without a doubt has the sexiest silhouette of any stiletto I’ve worn…and I’ve worn too many to count. Everything from the arch, to heel height, to heel diameter, to the sharp point is perfection. It makes your legs look so long and slender! I have larger calves (shoutout to 13 years of division 1 soccer), and this heel makes them look so much slimmer!
2. Gorgeous Red Sole: This one is obvious. The red sole is so iconic and stunning!
3. Perfect Nude: I’ve owned probably anywhere from 10-15 pairs of nude stilettos (I know, excessive), but Christian Louboutin by far has the best “nude” color. It’s not too yellow, not too red, not too light, and not too dark. This obviously may vary depending on your skin tone, but it’s such a good match with my skin tone that it creates a seamless illusion of a longer leg.
4. Durable Patent Leather: I’m not going to lie, these are the heels I almost always wear when I go out for drinks…I’ve put them through the freaking ringer, y’all. They only have a couple imperfections on the leather, which is incredible considering what they’ve been through! I’m talking skidding Continue Reading
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Babblebox.com on behalf of Single Edition Media.
Summer is right around the corner, and I couldn’t be more excited! For me, that means a whole lot of sunshine and LOTS of time spent on the river with friends! Today, I’m teaming up with Babblebox to share 4 fashion and beauty products that make summer livin’ just a little bit sweeter!
1. Bloom Mineral Beauty 4-Piece Essentials Kit:This kit is such a great starter kit to help keep your skin looking fresh and youthful! I tend to wear less makeup during the summer, so I go through skincare products like crazy! The 4-piece kit includes a purifying mud mask, softening cleansing milk, shielding eye cream, and moisture shield. The mud mask is one of my favorites in the kit. It is composed of Dead Sea minerals to clean impurities beneath the skin and reduce wrinkles. Using masks a few times a week seriously has such a good effect on your skin! Bloom Mineral Beauty is offering S&S readers 25% off through June 30 with “skin25” – limit 2 uses per customer.
2. Nad’s Sensitive Hair Removal Cream: Nooobodyyyyy likes body hair during bikini season, so obviously this hair removal cream made the list! It’s a fast and painless hair removal processes that gives better results than shaving (and no razor burn, cause nasty bumps suck almost as bad as hairy legs). Continue Reading