Watercolor Maxi Skirt…

Floral Maxi Skirt - Sunshine & Stilettos Blog

I’ve been on a serious maxi skirt kick lately, and I don’t see that slowing down any time soon! There are so many stunning maxis out right now! I love how elegant, yet still comfortable they are. This watercolor maxi skirt is so dreamy! I can’t get enough of watercolor pieces. They’re so stunning! I’ve gotten a million questions about the crop tops I always wear with my maxi skirts. This lace crop is sold out, but I found some similar options all under $20 here, here, and here! I also linked a ton of maxi skirts I’m loving in the widget at the bottom of this post!

I’m heading back to Cedar Park today to spend the weekend with Holly and the rest of the girls for her bridal shower. I can’t even believe how quickly her wedding is coming up! I already know I’m going to bawl like a baby. It’s going to be so bad, y’all. I’m just praying my eyelash glue is waterproof at this point, because that would be super awkward if I had an eyelash fall off when they were saying their vows…haha! But seriously. I don’t know if waterproof eyelash glue is a thing, but if so, I need it!

Floral Watercolor Maxi Skirt - Sunshine & Stilettos Blog Floral Watercolor Maxi Skirt - Sunshine & Stilettos Blog Floral Watercolor Maxi Skirt - Sunshine & Stilettos Blog Floral Watercolor Maxi Skirt - Sunshine & Stilettos Blog Floral Watercolor Maxi Skirt - Sunshine & Stilettos Blog Floral Watercolor Maxi Skirt - Sunshine & Stilettos Blog Floral Watercolor Maxi Skirt - Sunshine & Stilettos Blog

Shop-the-Post-graphic

Top: similar here and here ‖ Skirt: Chicwish ℅ (ON SALE) ‖ Earrings: Baublebar ‖ Cuff: similar here ‖ Bag: similar here ‖ Sandals: Mari A. ℅ (ON SALE – $29!) ‖ Lipstick: Viva Glam II ‖ Liner: Absolutely It ‖ Hair Extensions: Luxy Hair ($5 off with “LUXYKATLYN”)

IMG_9981-0.jpg

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

13 Comments

• Reply Amy May 14, 2016 at 6:03 pm

Everything about this outfit is perfect!! I love the skirt and your hair is GORGEOUS!!
    xoxo
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

• Reply Linda Quinones May 17, 2016 at 8:38 am

This is gorgeous! That skirt is amazing and I’m loving your delicate cuff!

• Reply Albertine May 17, 2016 at 10:29 am

This skirt looks absolutely gorgeous on you, love it!

• Reply Kylie May 22, 2016 at 12:10 pm

Hi! I am really loving the “Orange Blossom Watercolor Maxi” from Chicwish and I have been contemplating buying it for a day or so now. I am attending a friends graduation ceremony on Friday evening and would love to have it by then. As far as your experience with this company goes, has their shipping been timely? I would obviously have to choose the $18 express shipping option which is fine, but I don’t want to spend the extra money for it to still take two weeks to show up. Any advice you have would be fantastic! Also, I love your blog!

• Reply katlynmaupin June 21, 2016 at 10:02 am

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you! For future reference, the shipping has always been timely! I usually do the standard shipping and it takes about a week and a half! 🙂

• Reply Julie June 4, 2016 at 5:16 pm

Hey! What size of the Chicwish maxi skirt do you wear? I’ve read a few reviews online that the sizes run small. I’m usually a small, but just want to make sure. I’m probably about the same size as you!

• Reply katlynmaupin June 21, 2016 at 10:00 am

I wear a size small! 🙂

• Reply Sarah June 19, 2016 at 12:19 pm

I know you said the top in the post was sold out but where did you get it? Thanks!

• Reply katlynmaupin June 21, 2016 at 9:59 am

It was originally from agacistore.com! 🙂

• Reply Annette Kooijman July 31, 2016 at 6:20 am

If i go to the page for buy i see more pictures of this skirt. All have a differend background.
    Some are blue, other has green or yellow. I only like the color you wear.
    How can i be sure i get the same color?
    And if i have one and it is not the right color can i sent it back?

• Reply Rose September 9, 2016 at 4:49 pm

Hi! I ordered this skirt and but the lined skirt on the inside was calf calf length. Did yours come like that too?!

• Reply Kalpana October 9, 2016 at 8:32 pm

Hai, can you please suggest the tops to purchase from for maxi skirts, that I recently bought from chichi wish, one is the floral skirt you have the picture’s up, forever 21 are sold out:(, also for orange floral skirt, and also for pink panache maXi skirt, I am looking forward for you reply to suggest me good tops go with these skirts

• Reply Kalpana October 9, 2016 at 8:33 pm