*Image is shoppable. Click on item to be redirected to website! If viewing from Bloglovin’, open this page in your browser to utilize widget.
Ahhh! There is a great Sephora 15% off sale going on right now, so I wanted to share all of my favorite beauty products and the one’s I’m dying to try! I basically spent my life’s savings on the order I placed this morning, but at least my skin will be clear and my face will be pretty…#amiright?! Haha! But in all seriousness, I REALLY hate spending money on beauty products. I try to buy drugstore for as many products that I can get away with, but to be honest, I use drugstore very little. There are a few good dupes I have found, but for the most part, you can really tell a huge difference in high end products vs. drugstore. And when it comes to your skin, you just really want to make sure you’re being good to it. Because I cringe every time I spend one million dollars on a .02743962 mL tube of mascara, I literally ALWAYS wait to buy beauty products until there is a sale and can stock up! It’s the best way I’ve found to do it and save the most money!
I got a little carried away this morning making this widget and realized I added too many products and not enough space for text, so I wanted to quickly note some of the products and what exactly they are since you may not have used/heard of them!
1. Too Faced Born This Way : I LOVE this foundation. I’ve tried out way too many and always come back to this one. It’s super full coverage! I wear the “Warm Beige” shade for reference! Highly recommend!
2. Makeup Forever Ulta HD: I used this one for a while and really liked it! It’s lightweight and has good coverage! I ultimately just switched to Born This Way because it was a little more coverage. I always like a “flawless, very done-up look.”
3. Estee Lauder Double Wear: This is one I just bought, and I am so excited to try! Everyone RAVES about it in the beauty world, so I’ve got high hopes!
4. Fenty: This is another that I’ve heard amazing things about! The sale is definitely the time to snag it!
1. Kopari Coconut Body Glow: This stuff is like highlighter in a bottle! I always use this on vacations for a really pretty glow all over my body!
2. LINEAGE Water Sleeping Mask: I can’t wait to try this! The reviews are amazing!
3. LA MER Lifting and Firming Mask: I’m a total mask junkie! This one is so good!
4. Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask: Another great mask!
5. GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment: This mask is great for breakouts and clearing your pores!
6. SK-II Facial Treatment Mask: This line is AMAZING!
7. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence: Brightens and revitalizes skin
8. Tatcha Water Cream: This stuff is amazing! Makes your skin look so good!
1. Kevin Aucoin Sculpting Powder: HOLY GRAIL, Y’ALL! Okay, so MAC discontinued the contour powder I had used for years and I hated everything I tried until this! I freaked at the price, but a little goes a long way, so it’s not as bad as it seems! You NEED this if you contour. Way better than Kat Von D, etc!
2. Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop: This has been my tried and true highlight the past several years since it launched. So good! 10/10 would recommend.
3. ABH Amrezy Highlighter: I just bought this and am so excited to try it! The reviews are amazing!
4. NARS Blush: I’m personally not a blush person, but if you are, this is by far the best!
1. Urban Decay All Nighter: Best setting spray ever! My makeup never moves!
2. NARS Concealer: This concealer is amaze!
3. Lancer Studio Filter Pore Perfecting Primer: My old primer got discontinued and my heart broke. I just haven’t found one I love to replace it. This one is giving me hope though! My pores are huge, so excited to get this in the mail!
1. Dior Lip Plumping Gloss: Just ordered this and so excited to try it! Maybe it will postpone me getting lip injections for a little longer! Lol!
2. Anastasia Lip Gloss: Love this high shine lip gloss!
3. NARS Lipstick: You really can’t go wrong with this lipstick!
4. YSL Lipstick: I don’t think I’ll even get over how pretty the packaging is! Amazing pigmentation too!
5. Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick: I adore her liquid lipsticks! Long-wearing and don’t dry you out!
1. Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede: So worth the price! Smells SO good!
2. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb: I get compliments on this one all the time! Highly recommend!
3. Marc Jacob’s Daisy: Another amazing scent!
1. YSL Mascara: My eyelashes are actually non-existent, so mascara is mission impossible. This one is the best I have found though!
2. Better Than Sex Mascara: Not quite as good as the YSL, but still really good!
3. Stila Liquid Eyeliner: This is my holy grail! So good for top eyeliner!
4. Benefit Brow Pencil: I used Anastasia for a while, but it was sold out at my store so I had too pick up this one and actually like it more!