It’s just a wedding kind of week, y’all! I feel like I scoured Pinterest for hours and hours searching for the perfect way to ask the guys to be in the wedding party (because let’s be honest, your future husband will probably be pretty useless in taking care of all this kinda stuff…which means you will have to take the reigns)!I came across Urban Farmhouse Tampa on Etsy, and it was like hitting a wedding gold mine! They have over 900 personalized unique gifts perfect for all aspects of your wedding from groomsman gifts, bridesmaid gifts, engagement gifts, FOB and MOB gifts, and other miscellaneous wedding goodies! We finally decided on the engraved wooden box flask set and the personalized beer glasses…because if there’s one thing these guys are good at, it’s drinking! Haha! They were such a hit and all of the guys were so excited about them!
Shop other great groomsman gift ideas from Urban Farmhouse Tampa below!
1. The Perfect Wedding Shoe: I think every bride knows that the wedding shoe is SO important! After all, you will 99.9% have your photographer take a styled photo of just the shoes…plus you need to have some killer shoes to show off during the garter toss! The Badgley Mischka Bridal Footwear and JEWEL line are perfect for the big day! From sparkles to bold embellishments, it screams “bride”! The two lines even have heels, wedges, or slip on sneaker options to satisfy all types of brides!
2. Bridal Lingerie: I mean…it’s your wedding night…so you know the clothes are coming off at the end of the night! Haha! But seriously…might as well have something sexy underneath that dress for your first night together as man and wife! Hanky Panky has such a gorgeous bridal collection – perfect for both the wedding night and/or a boudoir book to gift your new hubby! This lace thong and this bralette/lace thong set is one of my favorites! FREE shipping within US with “BBOXX17”.Continue Reading
Disclaimer: I’m sharing #NUTRO in my life as part of a NUTRO™ sponsored series for Socialstars™.
It’s always a good day when my BFF is back on the blog! Y’all are probably going to start asking for more of her pretty soon…she is definitely way cuter than I am! Haha! I wanted to share some photos we took while out playing in the river this week. If you’ve ever been to San Marcos, TX, there’s a 99% chance it was to float the river here! It’s basically San Marcos’ only redeeming quality, and also my sweet puppy child’s playground! There are tons of humans to love on her and infinite water to splash around in. Basically, it’s heaven in Bailey’s eyes! She always seems to find all of the little kids at the river…every time I turn around, there is a new wide-eyed child asking me if they can throw the frisbee with her and go swimming in the river together! I ended up staying there several hours after I intended to…she was having too much fun with everyone! Needless to say, she was a sleepy pup when she got home! I fed her NUTRO™ dry dog food for dinner, and after a busy day at the river, she was knocked out! Between new human friends, the river, and NUTRO™ Limited Ingredient Diet Venison Meal and Sweet Potato, she was a very happy pup! Haha!
Where are your favorite places you and your pup love to go together?! Continue Reading
Happy Friday babes! Can y’all even believe it’s already June?! This year has been FLYING by…not going to lie, I wish it would all slow down a little! If you read my latest post of the review I did on my Christian Louboutin Heels, I shared that I love investing in designer shoes that are classic and timeless, but I tend to go for more affordable clothing since trends are ALWAYS changing. I thought it would be the perfect time with the seasons changing and in light of that post to share some amazing summer outfits that are affordable + so on trend! I found some of the prettiest open back pieces, pom details, and embroidered summertime items when I was checking out Pineapple Collective recently! Almost everything is under $50 and great quality! I think that the maxi dress is probably my favorite! I love anything that makes me feel like I should be vacationing in some beachside destination! Haha!
I’ve had a lot of requests to do a Christian Louboutin review on the “So Kate” heels, so your wish is my command! I’ve worn these for about a year and a half now and definitely gotten to see the pros/cons of these beauties! Be sure to leave a comment, and let me know if you have any other questions I missed below! Alsolet me know if this type of post was helpful and if so, which designer item you’d like to see a review on next! 🙂
1. Sexy Silhouette: The “So Kate” without a doubt has the sexiest silhouette of any stiletto I’ve worn…and I’ve worn too many to count. Everything from the arch, to heel height, to heel diameter, to the sharp point is perfection. It makes your legs look so long and slender! I have larger calves (shoutout to 13 years of division 1 soccer), and this heel makes them look so much slimmer!
2. Gorgeous Red Sole: This one is obvious. The red sole is so iconic and stunning!
3. Perfect Nude: I’ve owned probably anywhere from 10-15 pairs of nude stilettos (I know, excessive), but Christian Louboutin by far has the best “nude” color. It’s not too yellow, not too red, not too light, and not too dark. This obviously may vary depending on your skin tone, but it’s such a good match with my skin tone that it creates a seamless illusion of a longer leg.
4. Durable Patent Leather: I’m not going to lie, these are the heels I almost always wear when I go out for drinks…I’ve put them through the freaking ringer, y’all. They only have a couple imperfections on the leather, which is incredible considering what they’ve been through! I’m talking skidding Continue Reading